Combining chemistry, technology and ingenuity, Accoya® Wood leads the way in the growing modified wood market, delivering performance that every project can rely on.
Available across all locations nation-wide.
What is Accoya® Wood?
Accoya® Wood turns everything you know about wood on its head. When it comes to performance and sustainability, Accoya® is the timber industry benchmark, offering an unmatched combination of durability, stability and versatility.
A truly sustainable choice, Accoya® Wood actively contributes to a circular, bio-based economy, contributing to a healthier world. Through a revolutionary scientific process called acetylation, it modifies wood to give it properties above and beyond the very best hardwoods – and in many cases, aluminum and PVC.
Selected by hundreds of manufacturers as their wood of choice, Accoya® has been used for some of the most architecturally significant projects in the world. Its unparalleled credentials make it the ideal material for windows, doors, shutters, decking, siding and much more.
Why Accoya® Wood?
- Unprecedented reliability for lumber – it is checked and trusted not to visibly swell, shrink or distort
- 50 years above ground, and 25 years in ground or freshwater warranty
- Coatings and finishes look brilliant and last longer, resulting in hassle-free care while saving time and money long-term
- Huge design freedom with the ability to create a multitude of textural finishes such as smooth, charred and brushed
- Accredited by the FSC® and Cradle to Cradle Gold certified™, it is the only construction material in the world to achieve C2C Platinum certification™ for Material Health
- Non-toxic, making it safe for people and pets as well as the planet
Accoya® Color Grey
In line with top trends, Accoya Color Grey combines beauty and ease to deliver an ultra-high performing decking product, guaranteed to last. Designed for longevity, this reliable decking solution boasts minimal maintenance and maximum enjoyment. A truly sustainable choice, Accoya Color Grey is 100% recyclable and non-toxic.
Why Accoya® Color Grey?
- Highly durable and guaranteed to last longer than other wood decking
- Consistently coloured all the way through to the core with a premium, pre-seasoned look
- Low maintenance with smaller gaps and a more even surface to stay smoother for longer
- Made with non-toxic and responsibly sourced FSC® timber
- 25-year residential application and 10-year commercial application warranty
(Photo credit: Ema Peters)