Olon designs & manufactures an extensive range of innovative woodworking component products for the North American furniture & cabinet-making industries.
Using the highest quality PUR glue technology and North American manufactured medium density fiberboard (MDF) and particleboard substrates, the PÜRDECO™ Velourtouch™ and GlossTouch™ collections by Olon meet the design needs of different market segments in residential and commercial applications.
Available in Chicago, Seattle, Portland, Coeur d'Alene, Salt Lake City, St. George, Idaho Falls, Boise and Los Angeles in the United States.
Available in Toronto, Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver, Kelowna, Victoria and Richmond in Canada.
This collection captures today’s trends of extreme matte finishes and painted cabinet looks. Quality, beautiful, worry-free and affordable materials - just for your building needs.
Available in contemporary neutral colours, the VelourTouch™ surface is silky to the touch, anti-fingerprint and scratch resistant.
- Exclusive Olon collection of 2D ultra-matte solid colours
- Ideal for resurfacing projects and new installations
- Recommended for vertical, light duty surfaces
- Matching edgebanding and high pressure laminate (HPL) available
This collection of laminated panels are modern, contemporary and have a mirror-like finish. The GlossTouch™ collection of neutral solid colours are vibrant and fresh.
Beautiful on their own, or paired with other panel products such as wood, TFL woodgrains or ultra-matte specialty panels like VelourTouch™, these high gloss panels add a high-end European feel to any residential or commercial project.
- Colours and mirror-like finish add light, depth and another dimension - reflection to designing furniture. Depending on the surroundings, those elements in the room and outdoors become part of the surface of the design
- Perfect for vertical applications such as kitchens, bathroom vanities, closets, office, hospitality and store fixtures
- Custom panel thicknesses available upon request
- Matching edgebanding available