Tricoya® delivers durability, stability and sustainability as the leaders in modified wood timber technology.
Tricoya® offers unprecedented solutions in design and application. Unrivalled in performance with a longer lifespan and low ongoing maintenance, Tricoya® creates a new class of medium density fiberboard (MDF) products with class 1 durability and exceptional dimensional stability.
The flexibility of Tricoya® offers endless design opportunities and can be cut to size, machined CNC cut, painted, routed and wrapped without impacting its unique properties. Using a proprietary acetylated wood technology and a modified MDF manufacturing process, Tricoya® has created a wood panel product suitable for a wide range of exterior and interior applications, even in the most extreme and challenging environments, including wet and high moisture applications.
Available across all locations nation-wide.
- Can be cut, coated, sanded, glued, machined and fastened the same as any other high performing wood fiberboard, allowing users all the freedom associated with MDF
- Highly durable and longer lasting, perfect for outdoor use or wet interior environments
- 50 years above ground, and 25 years in ground warranty
- Dimensionally stable – swelling and shrinking dramatically reduced
- Sustainably sourced FSC® certified
Download our Tricoya® brochure here.