Murphy Company is a leading North American manufacturer of high quality commodity and value-added engineered wood products.
Headquartered in Eugene, OR, Murphy Company owns and operates six facilities that provide production synergies - serving customers’ needs for reliable supply and consistent product quality.
Real wood veneer paneling from Murphy offers an attractive, durable wall paneling option perfect for both residential and commercial uses. These panels are also a popular choice for demanding high-end cabinetry and fine furniture makers - offering hundreds of combinations.
Available in Calgary, Edmonton, Kelowna, Richmond, Vancouver and Victoria in Canada.
- “Custom Crafted” panel products with over 95% of face veneers hand-graded by Murphy’s veneer technicians.
- The natural beauty of the wood and the sheer number of veneer species create numerous options and versatility.
- Murphy’s veneer division uses each log to the fullest, converting all possible content to veneer and using the by-products for biomass, landscape products and other uses.
- FSC®, SFI®, and PEFC™ certified.
- LEED compliant glue available.
- TSCA VI certified glue available.
Download Murphy brochure here.
To learn more about Murphy products, contact our Sales Representatives here.