Now available at Upper Canada: ACRE™ by Modern Mill
Oct 6, 2021
Our team is proud to introduce ACRE™ by Modern Mill, a green alternative product line. Innovatively made with upcycled fibers from discarded rice hulls, this groundbreaking product outperforms many traditional building materials. Durable, workable, and lightweight, ACRE™ is suitable in countless applications with its longevity and ease of handling.
Manufactured in the United States from landfill-bound rice hulls, ACRE™ is characterized with a far smaller environmental footprint than other building materials. ACRE™ has a unique and groundbreaking ability to perform, feel, and handle like real wood. As an alternative building material, it offers a fresh new take on beauty and sustainability. Sustainably produced and authentically organic, ACRE™ by Modern Mill is the optimal building material for any number of interior and exterior applications—from cabinetry and doors to wall cladding and decking.
Why ACRE™ by Modern Mill
- Water, weather, pest and rot resistant
- Industry leading Limited Lifetime guarantee for a period of 80 years
- Easily workable – easy to stain, paint, rout, mill or digitally print
- Uniform texture and finish-ready edge throughout
- Customizable and flexible – available in sheets, trim, decking and siding
To learn more about ACRE™, click here.
Our team can help you with your product requirements and achieve your project goals. Let's connect!