UNILIN Master Oak: a sustainable approach to a revolutionary oak effect
Oct 6, 2022
Regarded as one of the most valuable woods in furniture and millwork, Walnut conveys timeless beauty and luxury in any application. Walnut is an endlessly captivating lumber product with an alluring surface. From rustic live edge tables to sleek cabinetry, the unmatched elegance of Walnut is apparent in each application. A hard lumber with great stability and resistance, Walnut combines durability with classic beauty.
Why Veneer Grade Walnut?
- Highly durable, strong lumber
- Dimensionally stable and domestically harvested
- 90/70 or better heartwood content
- Accepts stain and finishes well
- Easily workable and glues easily
- Ideal for doors, cabinetry, millwork or furniture
Learn more about Veneer Grade Walnut here.
Contact your local Sales Representative today!